March 31, 2009

wakaka~

hoho...
here i am to update my bloggie...

well....
april coming really really sooooonn(think it's tomorrow)
haha..
soon i gonna go back to my lovely college to study again..
and for ur information..
my college name will be change from UCS to I.E(Institut Eksekutif)
and i have no idea why they changed it..
it doesn't bother me anyway.. =p

hmm....
during the long long holiday..
i play volleyball a lot..
and i am loving it..
=p

recently i keep listening to a song
"My Life Would Suck Without You"
sing by Kelly Clarkson
nice song~

and i wanna tell all my friend
my life really would suck without you guys..
hehe.. =p

i think i'll just stop here..
lazy to continue..XD
seeeee yaaaa~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hock kor~the friends that u mean including me?hehe~=p

Anonymous said...

but i dun think so ler ><

AngAng said...

i know why they choosen IE cos it *stands for International Education* intead of *Untuk Cina Sahaja* lol~ just a joke~ hiaks~ good luck for ur study ar! jia you ^^

cat_fong said...

hock...nice lor..go study le..

Anonymous said...

hoho~~~
i still PLKN leh wei..
=p

Anonymous said...

2moro start skul lor.. maybe gt new T-shirt o... they say maybe green green de, like "qing tai".. haha.. good luck o... ur KL trip good bor???

Unknown said...

haha... that's reli funny joke from AngAng... hehe...
eh... play volleyball?? beach one ka???
i oso want to play lei....
but kch de beach too far away...
plus plus plus
dunno where's the volleyball court...